In your room
- Welcome tray: tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits etc.
- Towels, shampoo/shower gel, soap, hair dryer
- Books and maps of local interest
- Extra blankets
- Iron & ironing board available on request
- Decaf., Herbal & Dairy-free
- A wider variety of decaf. tea, coffee and herbal teas are available on the chest of drawers on the landing. Soya milk available.
Traditional breakfasts served.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free and Dairy-free menu options are available.
Breakfast is normally served between 0800 and 0900. Let us know if you need a different time.
Let us know your cooked breakfast choice the night before so you can get on with your days activities without delay.
Packed Lunches available. Let us know the night before so that we can bake the bread.
Sandwiches approx. £3.00 and packed lunch £6. There is also the village shop.
Forgotten essential toiletries? A mini-chest of toiletries and small items you may have forgotten is on the landing.
Books and board games available in the chest of drawers and bookshelves on the landing.
Luggage Transfers contact Colin Porter of www.walkalongway.com 01834 869997 / 07976 926165